Okay, sort of back on track with this thing. For the most part. This week I really tried hard to do all things in the command line. I did learn how to go to a specific line but still have to look it up from time to time. I at least remember how to exit the editor both by saving changes and not saving changes. I successfully edited a file, saved those changes, staged the file, and made a commit.
The next few minutes were spent on correcting the spelling of a function check but it worked either way. I amazed myself when I checked my site and it didn't give me a white screen or an error. Needless to say I celebrated with a little dance at my desk when I saw no errors.
I'll end it with one thing. I will always dislike CSS because it can be irritating to troubleshoot browser specific things.
I'm looking at you IE.
It was a fairly good week with a few things learned along the way and this coming week I want to push myself more so I can better improve and get that muscle memory within the command line.