Week nine

As I have been doing the last couple of weeks, I have been getting more and more time using only the command line. It hasn’t been the easiest thing in the world but I am getting more confident that I won’t break things when I use the command line. I did run into a small issue when I went to merge something and had merge conflicts. The part that made me laugh was that I had only changed one file and it was saying four files were modified. Gave me a good chuckle. The other thing I was able to do was getting my alphabet illustration up on Github. Yes, I am aware that I don’t have a license declaration yet but it is public domain. So use them in what you want. I will try and get SVG versions as well when I can. Finally, I’ll be heads down for the next three to four weeks so you may not see much on this but I will try and post on my random one.

Published by

Jose

Born in El Salvador. Loves to read, write, draw, paint, build, test, typography, hike, photography, art, design, sewing, and many other things.